As part of Barbados 50th Independence Anniversary celebrations the Office of Public Sector Reform will be publishing a special edition of our Challenge to Change magazine to recognize fifty (50) retired or deceased public officers who made an outstanding contribution to the Public Service of Barbados.
The employee(s) nomination process is open specifically to retired or deceased public officers who had made an outstanding contribution within their field of work. In addition to the established criteria, your nominee(s) should exemplify the standards and core values of your Ministry/Department.
A maximum of three (3) nominees will be accepted from each Ministry or Department and Statutory Corporation.
Areas of Consideration are as follows:
• Contribution – maintain a track record of public service excellence;
• Leadership – demonstrated leadership to achieve organizational, department, section or unit goals and objectives;
• Influence – inspired greater levels of integrity, accountability and performance among their fellow public officers;
• Customer Service – exhibited high standards of professional ethics, dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction;
• Visionary – develop initiatives, projects and programmes which significantly reformed and enhanced the operations/functions of the agency or Government.
If you have any queries, team members from the Office of Public Sector Reform would be happy to assist you and you can contact Miss Michelle Cheeseman at 535-4428 or Mrs. Annette Cumberbatch at 535-4478.
Please submit your nominations to the Director, Office of Public Sector Reform no later than Thursday, March 31, 2016. We thank you for your cooperation and participation in this venture.