- To deepen the awareness for Public Sector Reform;
- To develop a culture of Customer Orientation;
- To facilitate the effective and efficient delivery of public service;
- To develop a professional and performance-oriented public service;
- To establish linkages with other institutions in the area of PSR;
- To develop an in-house capability to harness our human resources;
- To promote an organisational structure that builds professional competencies, fosters career mobility and establishes efficient operating systems; and
- To train a high calibre professional staff and develop a cadre of public sector internal consultants.
Leadership: We strive to develop and become the leaders necessary to transform the public sector. We work in purposeful, strategic, and resourceful ways, define broadly what is within our control to solve, and learn and improve constantly.
Teamwork: We are supportive and respectful of the skills, talents and efforts of each team member and demonstrate loyalty to one another.
Customer Focus: We focus on superior customer service and are dedicated to the highest standards.
Innovation: We are committed to delivering creative and innovative solutions to advance the modernization of the Public Service.
Professionalism: We act with integrity, providing quality service, being reliable and responsible.
Accountability: We accept our individual and team responsibilities and we meet our commitments. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
Confidentiality: We treat all information with the highest degree of discretion.
Openness: We are willing to accept new ideas and concepts in order to advance various reform initiatives.